Executive Look is an exclusive 2-day conference in Toronto where the best and brightest students in Canada are invited to experience what their KPMG future could look like.
Who is this for?
1rd, 2rd and 3rd year business students with a career interest in audit, tax, or advisory.
- Get an inside look into a career with a firm that develops leaders of tomorrow.
- Connect with the best and brightest students from across the country and build relationships with KPMG Leadership.
- Participate in interactive workshops, team activities, and round table discussions to develop your skills and broaden your knowledge of KPMG and today’s business environment.
What you will learn?
- Our innovative culture and how we develop leading edge solutions for our clients.
- Our tailored approach to career development to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- The work we do within the community and the impact you can have by joining our team.
- Our supportive culture, including a commitment to inclusion & diversity and wellness.
- What’s happening in today’s business market and how it will impact you as a young professional.
When: JUNE 17-18, 2020
Where:BAY ADELAIDE CENTRE, DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Travel and accommodations will be arranged and covered by KPMG
Deadline to apply: March 8th at 11.59 PM PST
Please include a resume, cover letter and recent unofficial transcripts in the application.
How to apply Click Here