This spring, we are coordinating directly with CRA to organize our first Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) on campus at Langara College. We will provide free tax returns for all eligible current Langara students.
Therefore, we need two types of volunteers to help us with this event:
- Students who have completed Taxation 1 class with a minimum C+ grade to help us file tax returns for students.
- Students who are interested in event organizing and project management to help us organize the event.
- Valuable tax return work experience to boost your resume.
- Project management skills, which is a key factor that is considered by potential employers.
- Connections with Langara instructors, LAC executives, and students.
- The happiness of helping others!
If you’re interested, please register here
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected candidates will be contacted by February 10, 2020. We look forward to working with you!
Langara Accounting Club Executives