NI Cameron Inc, is hiring a part time accounting student for the fall to help with tax season. They are a boutique accounting firm in Vancouver.
N.I. Cameron Inc.
Chartered Professional Accountants
400 – 889 West Pender St.
Vancouver, BC V6C 3B2
Job role – Accounting & Tax Assistant (Part-Time)
Key Responsibilities –
- Accounting and tax work, including assisting with preparation of income tax returns, including T1, T3 (some T2) returns and dealing with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
Other Tasks May Include –
- Prepare reports as needed
- Compile and organize client information and records
- Use tax software to prepare tax returns
- Generate reconciliations and reports
- Compile and organize client information
- Communicate with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Do miscellaneous administrative work as needed
Working knowledge of MS Office -> especially Excel, Word and Outlook
Basic accounting skills
Other Requirements –
- You are enrolled as a 2nd year student in the BBA program
- You have an interest in Tax
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
- Deadline-driven, your work is always completed on time
- Patient and calm, you are able to communicate with colleagues and clients, ensuring their needs are met
- You are an exceptional team player and have experience working in a team setting
Note – They would need your help part-time, 2-3 days per week, increasing during tax season (February to April) to 3-5 days per week.
Salary – Per industry standards
Job start date – September 27, 2021
Application deadline – August 31, 2021
Method of applying – please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Langara Accounting Club Executives