- KPMG is posting by office, service line (Audit, Enterprise, Tax, Advisory)
- Some posts will be for one specific start date that is listed in the title others will be for numerous start dates detailed in the body of the posting
- Job postings can be accessed on their website here: Careers – KPMG Canada (home.kpmg) Students will need to submit applications directly through our careers site.
- Spring recruit will be a virtual process this year due to the current environment
- Students are required to determine which office/service line they would like to work in, prior to applying, as they will only be able to apply to one posting during the application process.
- Avenues Program – The Vancouver office offers the Avenues program which provides students with a diversified experience through their first 3 years at the firm.
- All first year, full time staff in CPA roles will enter into the Avenues program and the students who experienced this program last few years have found it to be an incredible opportunity.
- The job postings for Vancouver go into more detail about this program.
- More information about Avenues can also be found on our KPMG Careers page.
- Although new hires will be enrolled in this program they will still need to apply to the service line of their interest (Audit, Tax, Advisory) and this is the group they will be hired into and will be their home group.
Application deadline is May 18th
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Langara Accounting Clubs Executives