KPMG job applications are open for fall recruit. There are several opportunities for co-op and full articling positions.
- KPMG is posting by office, service line (Audit, Enterprise, Tax, Advisory), and start date
- Fall recruit will be a virtual process this year due to the current environment.
- Please note that this Fall Recruit, KPMG will be posting Jan 2022 full-time and co-op positions.
- Students are required to determine which office/service line they would like to work in, prior to applying, as they will only be able to apply to one posting during the application process.
- Avenues Program – The Vancouver office offers the Avenues program which provides students with a diversified experience through their first 3 years at the firm.
- All first year, full time staff in CPA roles will enter into the Avenues program and the students who experienced this program last few years have found it to be an incredible opportunity.
- The job postings for Vancouver go into more detail about this program.
- More information about Avenues can also be found on our KPMG Careers page.
- Although new hires will be enrolled in this program they will still need to apply to the service line of their interest (Audit, Tax, Advisory) and this is the group they will be hired into and will be their home group.
All job postings (excluding Victoria Enterprise Audit ones) will be live until Monday, August 30th at 11:59pm PST. Victoria Enterprise Audit role applications will close Friday, September 17th at 11:59pm PST.
Check out the document with the KPMG links below:
If you are interested in learning more join an information session
- All Other Schools (excluding UBC, UBC DAP and SFU)
Date: August 24, 2-3PM PST
Register by August 22 11:59 pm PST
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Langara Accounting Club Executives