The CPA Recruit is an annual recruitment campaign where public practice CPA firms hire students for full-time, and co-op positions. This recruitment campaign is the primary method of obtaining employment with participating international, national and local CPA firms.
To stay up to date on firm event dates and details, please sign up for our mailing list by joining the Langara Accounting Club.
- CPABC Student Recruitment Framework: Details the closing dates for firms to make offers to students as well as other employer, student, and post-secondary institution responsibilities.
- Langara Co-op and Career Development Centre Resources: Contains advice on how to write and format a resume and cover letter, two essential documents for applying to firms.
- CPABC’s Fall Recruit FAQ: Answers to some of the most common questions students have about Recruit from CPABC.
- CPABC Career Connect Membership: Approaching the end of your studies? Apply to CPABC Career Connect and gain access to receive the Career Connect newsletter, preview accounting jobs posted on CPABC’s website and be the first to find out about CPABC events.
- CPABC PREP Equivalency Courses: Full list of which CPABC Preparatory courses are equivalent to which Langara courses:
- CPABC Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance (ACAF): Want a career in accounting but not sure you want to become a CPA? Check out details about CPABC’s Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance.