The CPA Recruit is an annual recruitment campaign where public practice CPA firms hire students for full-time, and co-op positions. This recruitment campaign is the primary method of obtaining employment with participating international, national and local CPA firms.
To stay up to date on firm event dates and details, please sign up for our mailing list by joining the Langara Accounting Club.
CPABC Student Recruitment Framework
- CPABC Recruitment Framework 2021: Details the closing dates for firms to make offers to students as well as other employer, student, and post-secondary institution responsibilities.
- CPA Recruitment events
- Langara Co-op and Career Development Centre Resources: Contains advice on how to write and format a resume and cover letter, two essential documents for applying to firms.
- CPABC Career Connect Sign up: Approaching the end of your studies? Apply to CPABC Career Connect and gain access to receive the Career Connect newsletter, preview accounting jobs posted on CPABC’s website and be the first to find out about CPABC events.
- CPABC PREP Equivalency Courses: Langara CPA course information and programs
- Advanced certificate in accounting and finance
- The ACAF program is being winded down. Please click the link for more information.