- Location: Browns Socialhouse, Brewery District, New Westminster.
- Date and time: February 12, 2020 from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm.
- Recommended dress code: Business casual.
The KPMG Ideation Challenge Program 2020 is open!
The KPMG Ideation Challenge Program is a global event open to STEM and Business students. It is a great opportunity to solve current business problems using analytics, technical skills, and team work. You will get to network with KPMG professionals and develop soft skills with a group of university students. You will apply individually and be grouped into teams. This is a great stepping stone for CPA and non-CPA recruitment at KPMG.
- Application deadline Vancouver competition January 12th 11:59 PM PST
- Local Selection dates January 21th or 22th (Only need to attend one date)
- Local competition January 31th and February 1th
- National competition February 24th and 25th (This will take place in Toronto and expenses all expenses paid to Toronto to compete.)
To find out more :Register Here
Are you interested in learning more about the finance profession?
Obtaining your professional Chartered Financial Analyst credentials is an excellent place to start!
Become a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) in Canada:
Demand: Be in high demand with your CFA designation both domestically and globally.
Compensation: Earn high starting salaries and opportunities for advancement as a CFA
Growth: Develop your professional skills for effective future executive positions
To learn more, and attend our Information Session:
- When Monday, November 25th from 4:30 – 6 pm
- Where Langara College A284
- Registration Form to sign up Click Here
Our Guest speaker Karim Allibhai from CFA Society Vancouver will be providing information and answering questions.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also don’t forget to follow the Langara Accounting Club Facebook page to get updates as further firms are added to the event along with all the details of other CPA Recruit events.
We hope to see you there!
Langara Accounting Club Executive Team